Alfa 5 Minuti 23" Outdoor Wood-Fired Pizza Oven - Copper
- Pizza Ovens
Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Forno 5 Minuti pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little as five minutes. Cook two pizzas right next to the fire on the 23 5/8 x 19 11/16 inch fire brick cooking surface. Baking food next to the fire gives it flavor and creates a wonderful aroma. The copper finished dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles to help retain heat while cooking. The insulated dome retains heat to cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes and desserts!
- Compact design reaches cooking temperatures in as little as 5 minutes and bakes up to 2 pizzas at a time
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- Oven base features a wood storage shelf and 4 casters with 2 brakes
Enter Your Review:
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.